TUGAS WRITING 2
GENERAL ESSAY I
AULIA RIZKI
My weakness and strengths in writing 2
One
of the difficult
skills in english department of UNP is writing 2, this is a primary subject for
all of students English department. Writing 2 is next level after writing 1, so
if you are not passed of writing 1, you will not take writing 2 in next
semester. Writing 2 is subject about writing ability that students learn about
make sentence well. It is one of difficult skills, in fact so many students
retake this subject for twice or more because did not passs it. One of many students retake this subject is me, this is
for twice is I should to know about my weakness and strengths in this subject.
Some of my weaknesses in
writing 2, first about use a grammar, this is the basic of my problem in writing
and I think also happen with another students in English department UNP. The
problem of grammar started by determines of a sentence is past, present or
future, I always hard to produce a sentence with a good grammar. In fact
grammar is important to produce of good written. The next weaknesses is less vocabulary,
when produce the sentence we need to know about vocabulary because it is the
based rule to make a good sentence. Sometime the vocabulary we used to produce
sentence is ambiguity, so we need to know much about vocabulary and when we
used well.
I also have some strength in
writing 2. The first is focus on idea, the power of my idea is strong and the
explanation of that is structural. So every main idea has sub-sub idea. The
development of my sentence as structural; start from general to specific. The
second of my strengths is argument or opinion. I love to give my argument or
opinion on my essay. This is about giving our perception about hot topic we
discuss.
In conclusion, the all of my
weaknesses must solve quickly because it is a big problem to me to pass of this
subject. Beside that also share and make group of study with my friend to
improve and solve my weakness , the other ways I use to solve my weaknesses is
read a lot of book, this help me to found my style on writing and have so many
references. About my strengths need improve became perfect.
I think all of us have same experience in writing, so I know writing its too difficult.
ReplyDeleteAnd I hope your wish will come true..
keep writing....
hehehe
please do not use short sentence, makes became complex or compound..
ReplyDelete