Aulia Rizki
54653/2010
What should I do to achieve score A in studying
writing 2?
Live is procedure, we need progress
to get the all of
what we want in the world.
We need more struggle to get our purpose. Now, one of my purpose is to get the
best score in writing 2, I recognize about my writing skill is still poor, so many problem to produce well written.
I have a dream to get the best score “A” in this short semester. Even though that incredible, I wish my purpose to get
“A” became truth. What should I do to get score “A” in writing 2? I will do some efforts to improve my
writing skill.
First, I have own my idea. Mostly some people do plagiarisms when they started
write something, it is so hard to find a new idea when you start write and to
solve your problem is plagiarism. Plagiarism is one of the criminal activities
in the world right now, because it is like a thief from someone even though
just mind product. I
should find my own idea
from the other sources such as reading a book, listening the news or browsing on
internet. Right now, it is so easy to access many sources by everyone; every
time and everywhere, from many sources we can get new inspiration to write essay. Then, the other inspiration also came by discussing and
share with your friend.
Second, I think management of time is important. We often ignore our assignment when it is done, this
opinion is false because did not work in writing. When we finished make a new
assignment we should peer review that to improve our assignments. Do not ever
stop write even though you have much time. Beside that time management also important
to know how long someone produce written. When you start write please check the
time and when you end the write please check it too and make result how long
you need the time.
Third,
I think use my own style to
writing.
Everyone has a different
style when they write something. We should focus with our style even though it
less then our friend. Style of written is the key to make us comfortable when
writing. Do not cheating your writing friend’s style because it will make your
confuse and did not help you develop. So stay on your style.
The last is confident. Mostly students is not confident with them self, they
usually reference or cheating them friend when make it assignments. I should be
confident because I want to give the best on writing 2 to get score “A”. Beside
that we are honest with our self. Please say “yes” when you can do something
and please says “no” when you cannot do that.
Those are my efforts to improve my
writing 2.I also keep
my spirit to pass this semester. I believe the all of my efforts can help to learn
writing 2 and to get the best score “A”. I wish my dream to get “A” on writing
became truth.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAulia, it is a good essay about strategies to achieve score A in writing 2..
ReplyDeletei think I can follow it haha.
i will give suggestion in your conclusion. please improve it. you can restate your idea there.
it is a good essay, but i in paragraph five about confident, in my opion your supporting idea is not macth. because in writing we should to discuss our essay with our frinds, but it is up to you. it is only my sugesstion.
ReplyDeleteam agree with Rahmailis because you have good idea to achieve score A
ReplyDeleteyour essay is good..
ReplyDeletebut,elaborate your conclusion...