Monday, July 14, 2014

The best friend is real?

AULIA RIZKI
54653/2010
NARATIVE ESSAY

The best friend is real?
            When a child grow up became teenager so many changes in them self, one of changes is interpretation about anything, they would selected to choose anything related them self. Friend is one of the chose, based on oxford dictionary friend is “person you know well and like also supporter” I am disagreed with this statement because friends usually hide them secret on you also make you became looser. My opinion is never best friend in the world, they are just someone wearing mask in front of you and look likes support everything you do, but truly the just a liar and want something by you.
            I had some experience about friend, I ever treason by my friend. Start when I got punishment in school and all of my friends to know about that. I would try to hide this moment to my mom because afraid to anger. I suggest my friend to never talk about that to my mom and he agrees with that. One day, my friend asks me to help him homework but I could not, he looks angry and disappoint, I ignore that. When I came home , my mom ask me about my punishment and I ask my mom who tell about that, unpredictable  is that him, my best friend.
            The other experience is my friend steals my money. I suggest everyone to never belief with your friend even though you closer each other if your still friend for a moment. When you meet with a new friend and he looks like so kind, do not make your belief him soon because sometime it just pretending to get your emphasize. Friend would change by money, so many histories tell about that, never friend based in money.
             Friend is coming when happy and disappears if you get troubled. You must avoid a friend like that because they are not the real friend for you. If you have a friend together in every time with you even though you got troubled that is best friend but it so hard to find someone like that. It is so lucky for everyone has friend like that.

            In Indonesian have proverb like this “one friend is enough if he always together with you but a thousand friend is trouble if came when they need you” I hope everyone can found them best friend and always keep your best friend. For everyone has not best friend should have filter to found a good friend because we do not know what aim of someone friendship with us.

3 comments:

  1. how many friend that you have? I mean if your friend more than one please write "my friend" to "my friends".

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is good essay. add some idea in your paragraph

    ReplyDelete
  3. make your sentence become one sentence. try to use conjunction,to make your essay to the point...

    ReplyDelete